Sunday, May 22, 2011

just some thoughts

I am so proud of my husband. He is strong and brave. I love him so much. I could not just be a military wife, I have to be Jake's military wife, because I could not go through this without knowing that at the end of it, the love of my life will be there to wrap his arms around me and hold me for dear life. He has incredible strength, and I envy that from him. I know he loves and misses me, but he handles this so well. He doesn't break down and lose it like I do. He always has control of what he is feeling. at first I was really hurt by this because I thought it meant he didn't love me or miss me as much as i did him. But I have learned that being strong, and not losing his mind about missing me is how he expresses his love. He is strong for us, for our family. He is amazing, he is strong, and he is mine. I love him so much, I am so thankful that he can help be my strength through this. I don't know how I could get through this if the man I was waiting for wasn't as strong as Jake (although having said this if it wasn't Jake I was waiting for, it probably wouldn't be nearly as hard). I love my husband with all my heart and soul. I am looking forward to the time that I will get a smooch, and a hug and he will be MINE again. soon, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment