Monday, March 7, 2011

Show me your... RINGS!!! :)

So, Mrs. Yellow Ribbon is doing a "show me your..." link up and I thought it might be fun to participate, and this week's theme is RINGS!!! Well, I absolutely adore my ring and couldn't resist the chance to show everybody.


This picture was taken by Jenna Rose Photography At my wedding, of Jake and my rings :)



Did you look at rings together?
Yes we did, he took me to look at rings, and asked me to pick out 3 rings that I liked, then he would surprise me with one of them, but then I found this ring and I told him that it wasn't possible for me to find 2 more rings that I would want... haha I'm such a brat

Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
Yes I did!!! It is the prettiest ring in ALL the land! I couldn't be happier with the ring that he used to show me how much he loves me.

How often do you wear your rings?
I never ever take them off unless they are getting cleaned

Do you clean your rings?
Every time I go into the mall I clean them :) it makes them so sparkly and pretty! I just love when they sparkle (maybe a little too much)

What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
"Wow! This is it!" I saw it and I knew it was made just for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment