Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jake's army photos

When Jake first left, we bought him a virtually indestructible camera so that it wouldn't get ruined in the deployment. But I hadn't gotten any pictures from him until yesterday, so I thought that I would share of few of the ones I got from him with you. (they were taken for me so there are a mess of pictures of the handsome boy, try not to drool over his hotness, he's taken)


Hackie Sack


Look at that boy!


His no-nonsense war-fighter face


I love that smile :) he has such a positive attitude





This picture makes me laugh, everytime :)


SO HANDSOME!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some serious sunglasses. Yes, that is my comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband just got back from deployment!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'm glad He's home! (and maybe a little jealous haha) :)

    ReplyDelete