Tuesday, April 12, 2011

lonely...

Today I am missing him more than normal. I am not sure why, I don't know what is bringing on this feeling, but I am. I need his arms around me right now. There is no other way to explain it. I only have a few weeks left, then he is all mine for 2 whole weeks! So why am I losing it now? I am trying to pick up the house so everything is clean when he gets here, but I am finding motivation difficult. I miss him. R&R is coming so soon! and boy am I thankful for that! I think I would be going crazy right about now, if I didn't have this to count down to (although some could argue that I already have gone crazy). I can only last so long without Jake, he is everything to me and I feel I am losing my mind without him around. This nice weather is helping my mood a lot, but it also makes me feel incredibly lonely. There is something extremely sad about not having anyone to walk with, or to go to the park with. I feel almost abandoned, usually, Jake and I do anything we can outside when it's nice to soak up as much sun as we can. But now I just feel pathetic going outside by myself, or going to the movies, or going to a restaurant. I can't stand having to do "single" things again....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I still love you, I'm still here for you. Sorry I lack Boyish charm.

    ReplyDelete