Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER

HAPPY EASTER!!! Today we celebrate the great sacrifice our Lord and savior made for each of us! I am so thankful for all that He has done for me, and for my family. Without the relationship with God I have found, I would be nowhere He has done so much for my life. I was in a really rough place, then I found Jesus and I learned what Real Love was. Then of course, He brought Jake into my life, and you all know how happy I am to have him in my life. Speaking of Jake, Holidays are so hard with him deployed. I miss him so much on a regular day, but on Holidays the emptiness is 10 times worse. We are newlyweds, we are supposed to be creating our own traditions for holidays and starting our lives together. Holidays are painful reminders of what we're missing by being apart from each other for our first year of marriage.  Having said that, he is coming home SO SOON!!! and I cannot wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment