Monday, January 24, 2011

waiting...

Right now, I am missing him. I love him with all my heart and soul, he is my best friend. Jake is the greatest husband a woman could ask for. He gives me everything I need. He is the greatest guy, he is so funny and smart and amazing, I love spending time with him, and laughing, and making jokes. Don't get me wrong, my friends are the greatest- I couldn't do this with out them- but no one can replace Jake to me. No one can make me feel like he does, and no one can encourage me the way he does. No one can make everything seem lighter the way he can. I am so thankful to have him in my life, and am so glad for every single second of phone time, video chatting, and emails I get. But I cannot wait for that moment when I get to see him in person, when i can smooch him, and feel his hand in mine. That time is approaching, very, very slowly, but it is coming. Every single second that I can make it through, I get a second closer to getting that amazing smooch, seeing that perfect smile in person. And that alone is what makes this doable. because I know in the end I get to see my husband again, and that is all that matters to me right now.

1 comment: