Monday, June 18, 2012

Stress

With the date of Jake leaving looming over our heads, I feel extra concerned about every little thing. It's as if the stress in my life has been multiplied by a thousand. This is the opposite of helpful right now. I really would like to enjoy our last few days together. I would really like to spend my time making memories, and enjoying the man I love. Instead, I find myself going over in my mind all the things that could go wrong while he's gone, or all the ways our plans could get messed up, or all the random things that could happen. I know that I am just trying to prepare myself for things to come, but I have no control over those things, and stressing about them doesn't change whether or not they will happen. I just can't stop thinking out all the possible outcomes in things. This is no way to live your life, especially your last moments together. So today I am going to make a conscious effort to stop, to relax, and to enjoy my husband. I have no idea how I am going to do that. This is definitely one of those easier said than done situations, but I am determined to try. Hopefully I can just turn off the stress part of my brain, and learn to relax. Because I just want to relax with the man I love. <3

any tips for learning to stop the stressing would be greatly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment